Thursday, June 19, 2008

last Wednesday i had very good day.because i found my best friend during my high school time in orkut site. her name is honi. we had very good time together but after graduate from high school she moved to another city for study in university. she has
husband now.she told me her wedding is in august which is really good for me because i can be there. probably it will be really huge wedding since his husband from fumes family. she told me they have 600 gases in the biggest garden in city. she said they will have popular singer and very fumes DJ. i am really exciting because she invited me with all my family. i am sure i will have unforgettable nightonthat wedding.

4 comments:

Kohei said...

Hi Roza. It's really big wedding! I hope you enjoy it!

Scott Douglas said...

That sounds like you are going to have such a great time when you go back home this summer!

fatma said...

wow!! that sounds interesting. enjoy your time there =)

Gagan said...

have fun with ur new friend honi.this seems very interesting.