Tuesday, June 10, 2008

my dog

i have very nice dog in my back home. her name is lusi,and she is five years old.i remembered the firs day i meet her she looked me with very quite eyes.i decided to keep her as my pet. we got friends together very soon. in first week it was really hard to train her since she was very child.however,i asked for my friend to help me because he had four dogs. he helped my lot and i found the best way to teach her. we had very good time with together.my mom told me when i left her she get sick. for this reason my mum asked my friend to keep her with his dogs. she get better after one month. when i saw her after one year she showed me very strong emotion,and i started to cry. it was very sad moment for me,and my friend.however,now my friend send me email all the time and writ for me about her.

2 comments:

Scott Douglas said...

I wish I had a dog! My parents have two dogs, and whenever they visit I get to play with them, but it's not enough!

anna said...

Hi,
So interesting that all people with pets have the same feelings about them and express them in similar words.